The mission of the SBCISD Library Services is to collaborate in providing our students a quality education, to empower them to become critical thinkers, and to foster in them a lifetime joy of reading by supporting curriculum, providing a collection reflective of our community, and facilitating the access, evaluation, and implementation of print and digital resources.
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Check out Books!
All students and teachers have accounts in order to check out books.
* 1st grade students can check out 1 book.
* 2nd-5th grade students can check out 2 books.
* Check out period is for 2 weeks, and students must return the books in order to check out another.
* If a book is damaged and/or lost, the student(s) must pay for the book(s).
* The students must check out books with the assistance of the School Librarian.
Library Online Resources